Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trying to return to a normal life

That Morningstar douchebag is following me now. Great. I hear he's in Texas? Why don't you come to Austin and I'll kick your ass, you son of a bitch? It wouldn't be hard, you seem like someone who's all talk.

Anyway things have been pretty normal lately, aside from that whole fucking thing at that fucking hotel... Been fightin' fires and kicking ass. Nothing new. In my spare time, though, I've began reading those fucking blogs by those crazy college kids. Yeah, I know. But they're funny, at least.

It's weird, though, 'cause I feel like something is pulling me into them. Dunno the fuck what. It's really fucking creepy.

In other news, I have a date on Saturday. You all jealous? I bet you are. She's pretty hot, too. 8.5, I'd say. Bet you losers can't get a chick anywhere near that.

Now I gotta go back to reading White Elephants. What the fuck is this shit? I dunno, but it's fucking hilarious. See you around, I guess, or not.

2 comments:

  1. I have more important things to do right now than to spill your organs all over the ground. Perhaps later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, don't kill him

    He may be a jerk but he's fun!

    ReplyDelete